About Tellence Technologies: Established in 2011 by a group of technology professionals, Tellence is a leading provider of high-tech outsourcing services. The company is focused on R&D and Customer support, and its Engineering Solution Center handles software development, quality assurance & customer support.
Tellence Technologies operates in a broad range of industries: Automotive, telecommunications, SatCom, Financials, Mobile applications, new media & Broadcasting, Semiconductors & Security.
The name “Tellence” is a combination of technology and excellence. In keeping with its name, Tellence offers innovative and advanced solutions that are flexible in providing each customer with the right offering for their needs and scope, as well as deep operational and development experience. The result: uncompromising service that provides the customer with the highest quality solution while also saving them significant costs.
Tellence is extending software development activity in Bucharest and, in partnership with its client, is looking for a Team Lead that will coordinate a team of 5 Java/C++ Developers who will help develop Enterprise Network Security Solutions.
ABOUT THE POSITIONS
As a Team Lead, you will use modern technologies and development methodologies and you will have a direct impact on client’s products and solutions. As part of the team, you'll coordinate a team of software engineer and help to develop modules for policy orchestration software solutions – a product that won numerous awards, including Best of VMworld 2016 US: Best of Show winner.
• BSc. Computer Science from leading universities
• Java (J2SE, JEE Server Side) OR/AND C++ development experience of 5+ years
• Extensive knowledge in OO programming language (SOLID principles, OO Design Patters)
• Good communication skills with the ability to work effectively both independently & as part of a team
• Self-motivation & curiosity
• Experience in Hibernate and Spring frameworks
• Familiarity with SQL
• Experience in distributed application development
• Experience with networking and security software solutions
• Experience with multithreaded applications development
• Experience with Junit testing (Mockito / PowerMock frameworks)
• Competitive remuneration and undetermined work contract
• Sick days (2 days/year)
• 2 extra leave days when employee has reached a period of 3 years in company
• International projects and professional growth in a technology environment
• Flexible and professional working environment
• Central location (close to metro station Universitate)
• Medical subscription (Medlife/Regina Maria)
• 7card subscription