JOB PROFILE in a nutshell:
Imprezzio Global is seeking a full-time Project Manager for long term cooperation.
The Project Manager will be responsible for defining the best development process (including software project management, software design, database design, product management) while ensuring the optimal communication flow between the team and the client.
Your RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
• Lead projects through all software phases, including Requirements Gathering, Functional Planning, Program Analysis, Design Support, Project Management, Production and Maintenance
• Together with senior technical resources, jointly manage high-level, strategic projects
• Generate documentation for business rules, software requirements and designs
• Coordinate cross-functional teams of technical, QA, support and production resources
• Support company leadership to achieve strategic company objectives
• Delivering trainings and demos for clients regarding product functionality
To join us, you must meet the following REQUIREMENTS:
• 3+ years of experience in Software Project Management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the confidence and ability to deliver executive-level presentations
• Previous working experience on Agile methodologies
• Lean and/or business process modelling is considered a plus
• Demonstrated experience creating functional requirements and guiding the requirements process with clients
• Experience working with development and process flows across technology and business organizations
• Understanding of technical platforms and interfaces in a web-based environment
• Experience in successfully stewarding projects
Why work for US?
• Professional growth opportunities
• Fun, positive atmosphere
• Trainings & certifications
• Premium health insurance
• Excellent remuneration & flexible schedule
• Active lifestyle advocates
• Team buildings & company events
• Modern office space
About US and our COMPANY:
Imprezzio Global (Cluj, Romania) is the European branch of Imprezzio, Inc. (WA, USA). We are a rapidly-growing company, offering an informal environment dedicated to creativity, flow, and problem-solving. We are shameless technophiles who love to work on the bleeding edge of technology, have fun and improve our skills. We are serious about our work and values, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. That’s what makes Imprezzio Global such a great place to work. Since “A chain is no stronger than its weakest link” we carefully select our team members, every one of whom is an “A” player. Imprezzio offers a solid project docket with explosive opportunities, and needs core team members.
If we managed to catch your attention, send us your CV at email@example.com.