Equipment management for direct purchase volume, from the conception phase up to finished equipment, providing for constant maturity increase within the stated project scope schedule.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Department organization, process implementation, introduction, training and motivation of employees according to the guiding principles of the company.
- Equipment progress reviews including schedule follow-up and evaluation of the equipment maturity on-site at the supplier, as needed
- Technical change evaluation in cooperation with the responsible value/cost analysts and buyers
- Review the suppliers' equipment concepts (plausibility tests)
- Support commodity purchase in benchmark analyses on technical evaluation by the equipment manufacturer.
- Support for equipment transfers in series
- Cooperate in supplier evaluations and make-or-buy analyses
- Technical evaluation and schedule calculation for equipment, sometimes directly on-site at the supplier
- Demonstrate, develop and implement schedule reduction measures with regard to purchased volumes, in close cooperation with the internal departments such as purchasing, development and quality, and in cooperation with the direct supervisor.
- Organize and moderate workshops in cooperation with supervisor (participants: internal departments, supplier), to analyze the production process and to optimize production
- Cooperate in the project and development phase for target cost determination (design to cost), as early as the acquisition phase if necessary, in cooperation with the development and sales department
- Support the general / project buyer in technical details during cost negotiations with suppliers
- Technical study, or training as a toolmaker with additional education to the level of engineer / master craftsman
- 3-5 years professional experience in the automotive industry
- Good computer skills
- Good English-language skills, German is an advantage
- Well-grounded knowledge in the areas of equipment construction and calculation
- Well-grounded technical knowledge on production processes
- Skilled in dealing with suppliers
- Negotiation skills
If you are qualified and have interest in this role, please send us your resume by email to office@leoHR.ro with subject "Tooltracking Engineer - Timisoara". We sincerely appreciate and thank to all applications, however; only suitable candidates will be contacted further.