Our client, a leader in automotive spare parts industry is expanding the IT department and we are looking for the brightest and self-motivated,
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in the IT Service Desk (1st / 2nd level support) by ITIL guidelines.
- Take IT disturbances and process them in the ticketing system.
- Provide first analysis, solution to IT disorders or forward those to other IT service units.
- Support our users remotely regarding software and hardware problems.
- Participation in the continuous development of service processes within the Incident management.
- Ideally, you should have successfully graduated computer science or an equivalent qualification and already gained experience in customer support environment (call center, help desk).
- Knowledge in IT Service Management according to ITIL and ITIL or Microsoft certification are an advantage.
- You have good user skills with current operating systems and applications.
- You can express yourself in German and English with confidence orally and in writing.
- Your communication and team player skills, your customer-oriented thinking and acting, as well as your willingness for shift work complete your profile.
If you are qualified and have interest in this role, please send us your resume by email to office@leoHR.ro with subject "IT Service Desk Agent - Timisoara". We sincerely appreciate and thank to all applications, however; only suitable candidates will be contacted further.